COMEDK UGET 2014 is the entrance exam conducted by the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka for admissions to the various engineering and medical degree undergraduate courses across the institutes affiliated to it. Candidates have to apply online for the COMEDK UGET 2014 after meeting the specified eligibility criteria. Check the complete details of theCOMEDK UGET 2014 exam below.
Exam Name: Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under-Graduate Entrance Test
Commonly called as: COMEDK UGET
Exam type: State Level
Exam category: UG Exam
Conducting Institute: Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)
About COMEDK UGET: The COMEDK UGET is an entrance exam conducted by the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka to give admission to eligible candidates in the various engineering courses at the affiliated colleges.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or 2nd PUC from any recognized university or Board in the country
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Math’s and obtained a minimum aggregate score of 45%. (40% for SC/ST)
- Physics and Math’s should be the compulsory subjects along with any one of the following optional subjects- Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology
- Candidates must have also studied English as a subject in the qualifying exam
- Candidates who have competed 10+3 Diploma from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) are also eligible to apply.