TNEA is the Tamilnadu Engineering Admission conducted by the Anna University for the undergraduate admissions in the state. A formal entrance exam is absent for the TNEA 2014. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the performance in their 10+2 as per the specified guideline. Candidates can avail the complete details of TNEA 2014 like the exam details, eligibility criteria, application procedures and seat allotmen from the link www.annauniv.edu
TNEA 2014- Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission 2014
Commonly called as: TNEA 2014
Admission type: State Level
Exam category: UG Exam
Conducting Institute: Anna University
About TNEA : Anna University conducts the TNEA 2014 which is the admission procedure for the various courses in engineering in the colleges in Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% in aggregate
- They must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Maths as compulsory subjects
- The marks of Class XI and XII will be taken to shortlist and allot the seats.
TNEA Selection Procedure: Admissions are based on the following factors
- Community wise Categorization
- Percentage of marks in Mathematics and Physics
- Percentage of marks in the 4th optional subject,
- Date of Birth